What is your favorite color?

Tuesday, January 25, 2011

COMMENTS, PLEASE!!!

'Cmon people comment, it's really not that hard. You just click the comment button, type in what you want to say to me, and then press finish, or enter, or publish. See not that hard.:P.

Well anyways, I'm studying Shakespear! First I am going to read a modified (or how I like to say it, crappy)version of The Tempast then I'll read the real version, and then I will see the new movie that came out with a woman playing the wizard instead of a man. I will make sure to give you a review befor you see it, so just hold on, I'll be done in no time flat.

I don't think anybody has ever had as crazy cats as mine, they're pretty smelly, too. All they do is eat, sleep, poop, disturb us, and wrestle each other. But when they are knocked out cold sleeping, they are the cutest, and you can do, pretty much anything to them.

1 comment:

  1. I am looking forward to reading The Tempest, too. I hope the movie is really good!!!

    ReplyDelete